Terms & Conditions
WizardFinancialAwareness.co.uk is owned by WizardLearning.com whose registered office is Ardlyn, Linton Bank Drive, West Linton, Peeblesshire, EH46 7DT. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘we’ refers to WizardFinancialAwareness.co.uk.
- The content of the pages and presentations on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- WizardFinancialAwareness.co.uk is not authorised to give advice and is not liable for any financial advice provided by, or obtained through a third party.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of WizardFinancialAwareness.co.uk.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or restrict access to this site at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that this site is free from defects, viruses or anything else nor can we guarantee its compatibility will all browsers or other software.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.